[Farmall] another clutch question

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Sun Oct 29 06:24:24 PST 2006

If the face of the graphite bearing is smooth, with no chunks missing,
there is no reason to change it, but be sure to grease it.  It gets
lubricated by oil separating from the wax base in the grease and soaking
into the graphite from the rear.  do NOT use high temp grease.  Make
sure the clutch fingers are adjusted correctly.