[Farmall] another clutch question

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sun Oct 29 06:04:47 PST 2006

So I guess it is really a Super AV then?  The clutches are listed as
interchangeable even with that bearing.  If the graphite bearing is in good
shape with pretty good thickness left, I wouldn't worry about replacing it.
If it needs replacing, I would probably try to find the other type sleeve
(6116D) to change to a ball bearing, but not make that big a deal of it.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net