[AT] funny..

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 29 04:24:44 PST 2006

Not to worry Charle, I enjoyed the laugh!!! As long as it went to the right
list is the important part!!!

Back to cemeteries. I have heard of more than one record of church
cemeteries that were kept up and being used that didn't keep good records.
The church my dad goes to has one gravesite with only a rock for a
headstone. There is a grave marker laying beside the building---been there
for at least 20 years--noone knows where the person was buried. My church
closed its cemetery a few years back. I don't think any formal records were
kept and the graves weren't laid off in rows very well so they decided to
call it full.

John