[AT] funny..

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 28 14:14:08 PDT 2006

Come to think of it I believe I have an uncle buried on what used to be his
family's farm. His wife however was buried in a church cemetery.

WWII dislodged all of my grandmothers family. Uncle Sam needed the land for
a military base/POW camp. Anyhow there were several old cemetery's there.
They didn't move them but didn't do a whole lot to upkeep them either.

Some of which are now on property owned by the state.

John