[AT] funny..

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat Oct 28 09:39:39 PDT 2006

Francis Robinson wrote:
> [...]

There are a few OLD cemeteries around here that folks seem to just
ignore. I have been attempting to restore the one behind our fire
station to some semblance of order by filling in the collapsed graves
and straightening headstones. I would love to repair the iron fence
around it and cut down the sumac trees as well but so far the town
doesn't like that idea. Maybe I'll just have to do it anyway.... I hear
it is easier to get forgiveness than permission sometimes.
I have to find some good epoxy for a couple stones, they are the nice
carved marble ones with huge finials on the tops and a couple have lost
the top ball. Any suggestions out there. I talked to a local memorial
outfit and was told that THEY repair stones but don't tell others how.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

Pacifism - The theory that if they'd fed
Jeffrey Dahmer enough human flesh,
he'd have become a vegan.