[AT] funny..

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sat Oct 28 10:38:45 PDT 2006

About 15 years ago my Grandpa fixed a few with cement, and it worked great, if
you don't know what to look for it is hard to tell.    I don't know if he
used a form, or just some stiff mortar.   Experiment on a few stones first I
guess.

I wouldn't use Epoxy - UV from the sun will destroy most epoxy in short order.