Cub Cadet parts source (was Re: [AT] Re: [AT} exercising his right

Larry Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Oct 27 18:21:11 PDT 2006

I think Ed and John are asking for two different things.  Ed just
needs the key, but John needs the whole switch.  The key can be had
from a dealer.  So can the switch, but it's available through a shop
that handles Stens equipment for less than half the quoted price.

Larry

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006, Cee Vill wrote...

>Ed,
>
>My cadet 127 and my Farmall 560 share the same round headed key.
This ma=