[AJD] OT Windows XP Pro--Mailboxes

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Oct 27 14:29:31 PDT 2006

Don't forget - If you can put both computers on the same network, the
"Files and Setting Transfer wizrd" will move your "Stuff" - like Bookmarks
and mailboxes - to the new computer.   You can start the Wizard by logging
onto the new XP Pro machine and clicking on:  Start
Menu->Programs->Accesories->System Tools.   You will have to make a
diskette/CD for the old machine, but is otherwise pretty quick, easy and
designed just for this purpose

Good Luck!

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS