[AT] Re: [AT} exercising his right

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Fri Oct 27 04:38:27 PDT 2006

A key lock (for locking what????????) or an ignition switch? I've never seen
a key lock on a Cub 123 as a factory item.
If it is just an ignition switch you need then the closest lawn & garden
shop can supply it or your closest Cub Cadet dealer or your closest Case-IH
dealer - the ignition switch is a very common item.
Mark