[AT] Re: [AT} exercising his right

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 22:35:08 PDT 2006

Well to put all at ease I'm not Walt Davies I only know him from the YT list
he was the person who told me about this list so I just assumed that he was
on it. He never said anything that gave me the idea that he was not on it
and I sort of liked chatting with him.
Yes my name is really John Kennedy ( no relation to the  Mass. Kennedy's) I
grew up here in Northern Calif. and now live in Newcastle a small town north
of Sacramento about 40 mile up I-80.
I have 5 acres here as some of you might know land is very expensive in this
part of the country I paid over $300,000 a few years ago when I moved back
home.
This Walt guy must have been something else on this list for all of you to
be so worried that he might slip back in.
Now that I that settled where can I get a key lock for my 123 Cub Cadet. All
there is on the tractor is the plug where it goes on the wiring harness.

John K.