[AJD] OT Windows XP Pro--Mailboxes

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Thu Oct 26 19:39:00 PDT 2006

Steve, thank you for your reply.  I was able to find the .dbx files in XP
Home by right clicking on start and exploring the C drive, but when I did
this with XP Pro I can only find documents and settings/administrator, but
no local settings.  So the only way I can copy use my old .dbx files is to
redirect OE to store mail in a new folder that has the old .dbx files in it,
right?  If I am not concerned about retaining today's files I assume it is
not necessary to back up the existing folder, correct?
I am a user of programs rather than an accomplished computer guy.  At this
point in the day my cognitive powers are seriously weakened from sorting
this thing out for most of the day, so if I sound fuzzy, I apologize.
Gary