[AJD] OT Windows XP Pro--Mailboxes

Brad Loomis bloomis at charter.net
Thu Oct 26 20:27:21 PDT 2006

Gary,
I use Outlook so I'm shooting somewhat from the hip here. I think OE has
like Outlook an Import-Export function. Look in the file menu. Try to export
your entire mail box to somewhere you'll remember where it is. Other than
that, your dbx files would be under C:\documents and settings\you user
name\local settings. I think that is correct. It is where to look.

Good luck
Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA