[AT] part 2

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 08:25:58 PDT 2006

Kevin,
    Repeat after me: this post has no business on this TRACTOR list.
If you're uncertain, read the rules again.

 http://www.atis.net/netiquet.html

I'm not arguing about your point. I'm telling you again you posted it
to the wrong forum.

Ken in AZ

(yes, we feel effects of immigration here too. maybe more than you do
in KY. This isn't a political forum)