[AT] Re: [AT} exercising his right

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 23:15:51 PDT 2006

I would think that we should stick to tractors hey I got that lawn tractor
so don't be picking on me. I also have several other tractors and equipment
though. I agree with Kevin and Gene and the other guy we should not forget
who we are but this just don't seem to be the right place to bring it up.

How come when some of you guys answer an E-Mail you have to bring along
every other post on the same subject I only have a small free account and
there ain't much room on it for all that junk.

John K.

PS anybody ever hear of a Walt Davies I have been in contact with him about
my Case SI from the YT tractor Forumn He seems to know a lot about those old
Case tractors. Funny he's not on this list.