[AT] I Just can't believe it

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 25 19:06:28 PDT 2006

Hi Kevin, it is in real bad shape the wooden wheels are shot and when I
moved it the frame broke. I bought it and a spare 1921 engine just for
the engines It was shortened about four feet and a drawbar wielded to
the frame the propeller shaft was cut and wielded, there is a 1923
engine on the frame that started after cleaning the carb and mag points,
the engine sounds good after all the cherry pits that mice stored in the
exhaust manifold for years came out like buckshot.. I will try to get a
pic when the weather gets drier here, if ever. It didn't have a ignition
switch just a mag kill, to prevent theft you put it in reverse and
turned a key lock on the tranny so all you could do is backup till you
unlock it. It was a Dodge brothers 1/2 ton pickup at one time. A friend
gave me a Farmall F12 frame to put the engine on so, that is where the
engine will end up (unless some antique car restorer should want them) I
suppose. But, the steering wheel is a ok, wood and metal. :-)  Ed