[AT] I Just can't believe it

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Oct 25 19:08:40 PDT 2006

The price of just about any steering wheel is in the $70 to $80 price range.
 This one appears to be in excellent condition.  If a good steering wheel is
all you need to complete a restoration then the price doesn't seen that out
of line.

On 10/25/2006 6:58:51 PM, Ed Stewart (edstewart1 at verizon.net) wrote: > Hi,
112.50 bucks now, someone must want it bad. I got to go out and take > the
steering wheel off my 21 dodge homemade tractor right now and hang > it up
here in the house :-) . Ed > > Bob Seith wrote: > > I think my father paid
$100 for an entire (running) Fordson when he > > started farming in the
mid-1930s. When he tried to trade it in against > > a new Farmall A in the
mid-1940s, I think the dealer said he would > > haul it away for him. > > >
> Moral: Never throw anything away! > > > > Bob Seith > > > > > > Bill
Thompson wrote: > > > >> FORDSON TRACTOR STEERING WHEEL Antique Ford old
farm > >> > >> Item number: 320039739968
H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA