[AT] Allis wd45

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Wed Oct 25 13:26:38 PDT 2006

Never tried it but I have a Gleaner E combine that has a 226 cid 4
cylinder. I assume that is the same motor as the wd/wd45 with the
exception of the governor and throttle setup. I've been looking for a
tractor to put the motor in since I don't have much use for the combine.

Brad

On Oct 25, 2006, at 2:39 PM, Kevin wrote:

> What AC combine has the big ci engine that will bolt in a WD45 ?  I
> hear something about useing a combine engine as a bolt in replacement.
> We have a nice WD sittin out here with a bad motor, and I was
> wondering if any of you AC guys out there know what to look for.
> ironman
> Kevin Mosier
> 2598 Eddycreek
> Eddyville,KY

Brad Gunnells                         |                    #
University of Iowa                    |                    ||
Information Technology Services       |       I_    ___ at ___||_____
Campus Services/ITC Technical Support |   |__ I  \ |Allis Chalmers|
Iowa City IA 52242                    |   ___\___  \ \          WC|
(319)335-5524   FAX (319)335-5505     |   * * *___|__\__________   -|
mailto:brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu        |  *     *----------------\___|
                                       | *   @   *                oo
Interested in almost anything         |  *     *                o  o
besides work!  ;^)                    |   * * *                  oo

     Web Space:  http://www.southslope.net/~gunnells/