[AT] I Just can't believe it

Bill "Bear" Hood mmman at netscape.com
Wed Oct 25 13:36:15 PDT 2006

One of our LSATAE tractor club members has a '28 Fordson that his great grandfather bought new in Ca.  It was in the display that we had at the East Texas State Fair recently and I stayed most of the time with the exhibit as I was running engines and grinding corn.  Over 2/3 of the folks looking at that plain Jane old Fordson made some remark about the wooden steering wheel.  How many of them went to the scrapper with the rest of the cast iron in times past.

Bear

Live every day of your life like a three year old.  Get down in the dirt with it, roll in it and smile a lot.  Bear