[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 32, Issue 23

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Tue Oct 24 19:19:59 PDT 2006

I read once that the smell is one the strongest powers for kindling
memories. I can believe that as I experience this every time I drive past a
farm on the way home. They have two oil wells on it and you can smell of
natural gas as you drive by. This instantly brings back memories of my
Grandpa and Grandma's farm and her baking homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm For my wife she thinks it's nasty smelling :)
Rob