[AT] Rosin

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 24 19:19:04 PDT 2006

> haven't found a source for
pine rosin.  I've been looking for this stuff for awhile<

What im talking about  is not for soldering, we use it after dehorning it
seems to cool the burn.  And seal it against damage from still sucking.
Try pine tar thats what I always thought it was ? Any Farm store should have
it.  Stop that belt silipping !