[AT] Rosin

Larry Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Oct 24 17:07:02 PDT 2006

I have a tube of rosin belt dressing in my shop, Andy. You're
welcome to borrow it when i get back home.  I also have a couple
blocks of bow rosin left over from when my daugther was taking
violin lessons.

When you asked, "Where do you get it?" It brought back my
introduction to it in the mountains of Colorado.  When we were
hiking, we would simply pick it off the trees.

Right now, I'm on the road in east-central Ohio.  I'll be home the
middle of next week.  Give me a call if you haven't found another
source in the meantime.  I bought this tube around 40 years ago.  It
was originally about six inches long.  It's about four inches today.

Larry

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Andy Glines wrote...