[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 32, Issue 23

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Tue Oct 24 15:51:03 PDT 2006

I had wondered about 'bulk' (well, for general electronics, a tube is
'bulk') rosin flux.  Now I know!

Aren't odors something?  I think we often forget what strong memory
joggers they can be.  I just deleted a post or two where someone
mentioned looking for pine rosin such as used for fiddle bows---my
thoughts there were ....oh, my, and it smells soooo good!

Gene