[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 32, Issue 23

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 24 11:04:50 PDT 2006

Radio shack has been carrying tubes of paste rosin flux for as long as i can
remember...

Little white tube with a black cap.. has a dark honey colored thick liquid..
about like maple surip thickness...

Having been into electronics for a lot longer than messing with
tractors,.... I can say that the smell of burning flux is just as much a
turn on as is the smell of diesel smoke...

Soundguy