[AT] New to the list

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Oct 24 03:43:14 PDT 2006

I never heard of IH offering an optional engine on the 123 - a 12 hp
Kohler was the only one I ever heard of. You may be confusing the 123
with another model. As it happens, a member of the Yahoo groups Cub
Cadet list <MAOML at POWER-NET.NET> is parting out a 123 and may have some
of the part you need to restore your tractor. The group is active and
helpful. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ihccubcadettractors/>

You can see an image of my 123 at:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/cadet123.html> and
compare it with your tractor.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Seven blunders of the world that lead to violence: wealth without work,
pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce
without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice,
politics without principle. -Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)