[AT] plowing

jhilgartner at comcast.net jhilgartner at comcast.net
Mon Oct 23 17:35:32 PDT 2006

Well I put new shares an shins on my plow. And I'm sure it's an 810 3-14. I was talking to a neighbor and he has heard of people using a 16" share on the frount bottom. So I went and did that. Ialso was able to move the right wheel out about 4" and still the edge of the share is with in the tire tread. I think the tractor wasn't set up rite . Time will tell in a few days when I try it. I sure had a time getting those wheels moved. Man I got it from said it was over 30 years since the were moved .