[Spam Probability:26%] Re: [AT] 4020's coming back?

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Oct 23 19:48:18 PDT 2006

The front end has had lots of hard use judging from the photos.  The
hydraulic pressures sound real good but that probably doesn't tell how badly
the clutch and brake packs are worn.

If it were mine I think I would leave well enough alone as far as the
transmission is concerned. It is amazing how well these old power shift
units hang together.

Get ER done

H. L.