[AT] Is anyone using an Allis C to cultivate?

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Oct 22 22:47:26 PDT 2006

	I have a set of two row cultivators for our Allis C that we acquired many
years ago when we got the tractor from an old family friend's estate
auction. I suspect that there may be a couple of missing pieces but we never
used them so I don't know. I thought maybe someone that has one they use
might like them for parts... They would have to be picked up here at the
farm. I have a mid mount sickle bar mower that we do use and I have no
interest in switching back and forth between them over the season.

--
"farmer"

The brave may not live forever but the easily frightened may never live at
all.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net