[AT] Oak Creek WI Auction Results

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 22 17:26:22 PDT 2006

Steve, thanks for the pictures they were great.  I sure would like to find
a.
McCormick Deering WK-40 $4500
Like that one if I hadda been close enough to haul it home, think idda run
it to 5 or more. Well condition means alot
so maybe not but it looked GOOD.
I just think those old six cyl engines are awesome. Farmer you aint got one
of those going to the scrap ?  If so let me know :-) Or anyone else have one
for sale let me know.
ironman