[AJD] Woven Jacket Wire

Dave deere at gwltd.com
Sun Oct 22 06:02:11 PDT 2006

 Chris, I'm also a Ham Radio operator, and all I collect is old radio
equipment (go figure) One place i buy old parts like the wire you are
seeking is http://www.tubesandmore.com/ You might give them a shot, and
if they don't have it ask them who does. If your interested in my radio
collection check out my web site www.w9wrl.com

Dave