[AJD] Lawn Tractor

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Sun Oct 22 07:26:08 PDT 2006

Dave,
Now this probably will sound dumb, but is there enough meat on the rocker
arm to be able to either deepen the cup with either a hand held dremel with
a small round stone. or take them to your local machine shop and see if they
could do it? Seems to me it would be a simple fix IF you have enough meat in
the rocker arm pocket?
If not how about changing the radius on the push rod? All the above will be
hardened  so it would be a grinding operation, not a lathe project.
Just a thought?
Dee