[AT] Cold day for an auction

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sat Oct 21 23:47:19 PDT 2006

I attended an equipment auction today that is held periodically in Northwest
Washington just south of the border.  October is a gamble, weather wise,
here as well and today we came up winners.  It wasn't quite short sleeve
weather but a long sleeve shirt was all that was needed by most.  A local
guy, who collects primarily Farmalls, liquidated the following tractors from
his collection at the auction. All tractors had new, or like new, tires and
rims both front and rear.  All sheet metal was as smooth as new.  Paint was
probably as good as new although probably not the quality that some
restorers attain.  I forgot to take my camera along - sale prices as
follows:
Farmalls:
MD - $2300
Super M - $1800
Super M with 2 row 2MH mounted corn picker with M&W snoot - $3500
IH metal bed flare wagon with hoist - $1400
B - $1450
H with fenders - $1700
Super C with Fast Hitch - $2000
John Deere:
A with 2 row mounted corn picker (I didn't get the model) - $3000
John Deere wooden bed flare wagon - $1200