[AT] 4020's coming back?

Everett Hanson ehanson at grantsburgtelcom.net
Sat Oct 21 05:41:17 PDT 2006

Cecil,
I'm not  very close to Manitowish Waters (it's about 250 miles away in NE
WI). 32 degrees F. this morning and time to get everything  checked out for
winter.  Depending on the amount of snow fall I use either a JD 40U and
backblade or a 1972 Ford 4000 and snow bucket for snow removal.  Last year
we hardly got enough snow to plow but maybe this will be the year for an old
fashion blizzard.
Ev