[AT] LP engine problem query

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Fri Oct 20 22:49:28 PDT 2006

Francis, that is a really good question! Well, I have no idea when it was
last done and suspect it could have been years. I'll have to add that to the
long list of high priority projects but pretty high. I think the hydrostaic
tranny problem is probably the oil filter on it after consulting with a
mechanic briefly.
        Grant Brians
        Hollister, California