[AT] Moving on...

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Fri Oct 20 10:47:28 PDT 2006

Thanks for this, John.

There *is* quite a contrast between North and South from the night sky, just
as there is in real life.   The U.S., with a few exceptions, looks like
Yankee Stadium during the Playoffs, while Africa, much of Asia and even back
bush Australia languish in darkness.   It is clear and has been to many
people for years that our current model of development breeds this vast
extreme in wealth and penury, but back on point: Sorry to see Walt go,
and....

...Anyone know the best place to get Massey Harris parts??  Particularly for
a 22??

Thanks,
Louis G