[AT] 4020's coming back?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Oct 20 12:41:03 PDT 2006

kgw wrote:
> Man, that IS a lot of hours---to me, anyway!!  40 hrs/week, 50 hrs/year
> for 7 years straight!  Glad I don't have one of those counters on me!!
> Too scary@

Gene, I should clarify, this tractor had 2800 hours on it when I bought
it used in 1996 so I've only put the last 2300 on it myself in ten
years. On the other hand, the 2090 I've owned since about 1980 has just
turned 6100 hours. I claim about 5700 of those hours myself. Good thing
the old antique tractors do not have hour meters on them. Those hours go
uncounted but not un-appreciated.

Ralph in Sask.
http://hotimg2.fotki.com/a/142_165/24_131/april23sale4-vi.jpg