[AT] Spam/Phish> Lights from the sky

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Oct 20 06:11:14 PDT 2006

	The news programs have been showing a picture of North and South Korea
taken from space at night. South Korea is as bright as the Milky Way on a
clear night and North Korea looks like a black hole with a very sharp line
between North and South. We are indeed fortunate... The inner being that is
each of us could just as well have been born into a place of darkness like
that or even worse. It makes you appreciate even more that we can spend more
time and money than much of the world ever sees just playing with these old
tractors and enjoying our friends.

--
"farmer"

The brave may not live forever but the easily frightened may never live at
all.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net