[AT] New truck

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 08:46:01 PDT 2006

     Thursday a couple few weeks ago I jack knifed my
2000 Mack during a terrible thunderstorm. A mixture of
rain and  whatever made the road slippery. My mistake
was letting out of the thottle when the drive tires
started slipping out from under consequently losing my
forward momentum. I used to think it was difficult to
jacknife a truck but my attitude has since changed. I
walked away bruised, my truck totaled. This happened
only four miles from the house.
      All of that is not the purpose of my email. We
all know the dangers of the road and the risks we take
the longer we stay out on it. The purpose is to show
my ATIS friends my replacement cement/ Oliver tractor
hauler.
     '06 Mack CH613, 427 engine, 10 speed fuller
trans, 196 wheel base and most important 2 stacks up
the back.
 lol.   Its really a nice truck and will hopefully do
me as well as my 2000.

Danny Tabor

p.s This is sort of a test, as I'm not sure the list
allows attachments