[AT] LP engine problem query

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Fri Oct 20 05:53:11 PDT 2006

Thanks to Francis Robinson, Cecil and others, I was able to work around or
solve the problem on my propane forklift. The temporary solution was to
raise the idle speed, turn the propane on REALLY slowly and run the motor
long enough at a fast ide to clean out whatever was there more or less. I
still feel that I likely have a base problem that I should solve, but the
unit now works correctly as far as the motor. Now I have to determine today
why the hydrostatic drive is failing after a while operating it..... I will
be calling a mechanic on that one a little later this morning. I suspect it
may be clutch adjustment. I need to look harder for a manual on this unit.
Once again, thanks to you all.
        Grant Brians
        Hollister California