[AT] Fwd: MUGGY WELD

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Thu Oct 19 21:06:19 PDT 2006

On 10/19/2006 at 8:23 PM TCHARPE at aol.com wrote about:

>....   http://www.muggyweld.com/pricelist.html

Folks,

This is a pretty cool site - some nice links and other info.

As to the cross words and banishment of our family member, I am reminded
of Mother Teresa's comment that "If you judge people you don't have time
to love them."  That's a tough test, but one born of the good book that
the nation and most of us grew up with. Though I sure won't miss the festering
devisiveness and sometimes hurtful words (iron splinter), I will miss his sharing
more useful comments driven by a familiar fondness for old iron.  May things
go well for him.

|_____/    \  ~ Chuck Bealke ~ bealke at airmail.net ~
( )       \__/             http://www.plowsong.com