[Farmall] Travelall

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Thu Oct 19 20:10:03 PDT 2006

A series was the Anniversary Series of trucks for IH (50 years)  They were
built in 1957 and 1958.
I am also a 1957 model.  I have a few of the anniversary trucks.....A-120
4x4 which won it's class at Nationals a few years back, A-110 Panel, A-160,
A-100 Golden Anniversary and an A-120 4x4 short box.

Mike