[AT] Update on mr. Robert Gee

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Oct 19 08:37:51 PDT 2006

In a message dated 10/19/2006 6:07:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gwaugh at wowway.com writes:

farmer  is a gentleman

You really want to know what I think of your Darling Farmer well here it
goes.

Farmer the only one who on the list will jump on anybody who doesn't agree
with his way of life.
Farmer I wonder how he came up with that name, I went to school with a
family named Farmer,  he seems to grow some sort of old grass that he can't  get
much for at the local auction. Calls it hay HUH!!!
He collects old rusted out junk and calls himself an antique  tractor
collector.
He has 2 or 3 stalls for horses and calls himself a Horse stall renter, boy
would I like to show him the big barns around here that rent to horse  people.
He kicked his poor old Mother out of her house and took it over and is now
selling off all her belongings, I wonder, Farmer do you own the farm or does
your Mother own it.
Yes I think Farmer is full of more BS than any other person I have ever  met.
He also thinks that the world revolves around him. I know some of you think
he is the greatest thing since white bread well I don't.
Sorry to all the good members of this list but I'm just fed up with some of
the self righteous A$$ Holes on this list.

Walt Davies
Monmouth, OR