[AT] The Earth is shifting

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Oct 18 21:26:43 PDT 2006

	The Magnetic Center Of The Known Universe (TMCOTKU) may shift slightly this
week. I sold a hay rake, hopper bed, plow and a baler a few days before
Spencer got here. Today about 3 tons of scrap left the farm heading to about
30 miles south of here. By the end of the week another 4 or 5 tons will be
following it. If this continues to go smoothly another 4 or 5 tons may
follow that batch. I have had scrap buyers stop buy here regularly but they
always want to pick and choose which pieces they take and only want to mess
with the easy stuff. This week a young fellow that is a go-getter and is
willing to clean things up as he goes contacted me.
	Of course nothing tractor will leave and I am still keeping a full line of
equipment and then some, which should help stabilize the planet yet. This is
mostly crap stuff and stuff I will "never" use again. Some of this loose
scrap iron was stuff my father moved here from the old farm back in 1951 and
he had a lot of it from just after WW-II.
	Just a warning in case earthquakes start kicking up...   ;-)

--
"farmer"

The brave may not live forever but the easily frightened may never live at
all.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net