[AJD] Lawn Tractor

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Wed Oct 18 19:46:30 PDT 2006

Hi Dick--that makes sense to me.  My question was mostly a lament about the
apparently low standards for which Deere (or whoever) built these little
tractors.  I guess a business is in business to do business, and maybe it's
dumb to ignore a market segment which has the potential to make money for
the company and shareholders.  Just seems such a contrast to the
hell-for-stout durability of the old ones.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net