[Farmall] Travelall

greg or sean jeung hrududu at sopris.net
Wed Oct 18 20:44:15 PDT 2006

Mike,
You went right through my town of Glenwood Springs. I would have been
glad to have shown you some western Colorado hospitality if I had
known. Yes, we did get a taste of winter. 40 miles up the road in
Aspen, they got a foot and a half of snow. Glad you made it back
safely with your new 'find'. How did you find it way out here?
Greg