[Farmall] Travelall

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Wed Oct 18 16:39:43 PDT 2006

Yes, That was an A series Travelall that followed me from Western Colorado.
I left Sunday morning and made in back this afternoon.  2,700 miles
including a snow covered trip through the Rockies.  Snow was falling at Vail
and the Eisenhower Tunnel area was pretty icy.  When I went through McClure
pass on 133 the signs read "Fallen Rocks", they were not kidding.  Two rocks
on the road were so big you couldn't see the Giant endloader on the other
side of them.  They were over 15' tall and they were trying to drill holes
in them to blow them up since the articulated endloader couldn't budge them.
The trip wasn't quite as exciting as a Bob Curie  THT but enough for me.  If
I had gotten into the Rockies a couple hours later I would still be there
STRANDED.
Mike