[AT] Update on mr. Robert Gee

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 13:28:51 PDT 2006

I just received a thank you note and card from Mr. Gee today.

10/14/06
Atis Tractor

Please tell all the folks that gave $$ to me that I appreciate every penny
and thank the.  I am doing better each day. It has been five weeks today. I
hope to have full recovery in six or more weeks.

thank you
Robert Gee

I also want to thank those who gave and I feel sorry for those who  didn't.
Mr. Gee really needed all the help he could get being single and  on SS and
getting hurt seriously isn't the best way to be.

Walt Davies