[AJD] Re: Antique-johndeere Digest, Vol 30, Issue 7

Frank gremaux at midrivers.com
Wed Oct 18 13:02:07 PDT 2006

-40 at the radiator top but bet if you open the drain slightly you will find
straight antifreeze or straight water which ever you started with......maybe
not and hope not but regardless it won't freeze at 50 below as long as you
do not run it(will not freeze enough to break anything with only a cup of
antifreeze in it)
Frank
gremaux at midrivers.com
Central Montana