[AT] plowing

jhilgartner at comcast.net jhilgartner at comcast.net
Tue Oct 17 18:48:00 PDT 2006

Thanks everyone for the help. I also have a 1951 B that I played with a #52 plow with new high speed bottoms and I had to do a lot of adjusting to get it to plow rite. It still don't throw uphill very good. When I was at home I helped a neighbor that Had a 3010 with a 4bottom and latter got a 4020 with a 5 bottom plow. Both of thease plowed excelent. The were set up by the farmer and I just was told to go plow. I don't know what model this plow is . It's JD and it doesn't have the long diagional brace that wen't on top. Thanks  Jim Hilgartner Hereford Maryland