[AT] plowing

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Oct 17 20:39:31 PDT 2006

Jim:

Check out this picture site:

http://public.fotki.com/deanvp/tractor_plows/jd-1/

Over the years I have spent quite a bit of time trying to upload pictures of
most of the JD's tractor plows. It's a long time consuming process.  I
suspect that you probably have a model 810 three bottom or model 813
integral plow. 812 is two bottom, 813 is three bottom. Pictures are shown
for all these models, just scroll down until you get to the right model
number.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

"Experience is a series of non-fatal mistakes."

www.deerelegacy.com