[AJD] John Deere Tractors

Ronnie Turner turnerstractorauctions at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 06:24:39 PDT 2006

We will be having our next tractor auction on Saturday, November 4 in Harrells, North Carolina.  We have an indoor facility with the most knowledgeable and friendly staff you will find anywhere.  We have a large selection of antique john deere tractors, parts, and equipment ready for auction and will be accepting consignments until the morning of the auction.  Check out our website at www.turnerstractorauctions.com for pictures and updated listings of auction items.

  We hope to see you there!  Live call in bids will also be accepted.

  Thank You,
  the Turners

Check our website for upcoming auction information.
www.turnerstractorauctions.com